TAL Care About Cushings Free ACTH test laboratory fees
Terms and Conditions
To the Claimant (Horse owner)
- This free basal ACTH test voucher code is for the laboratory fees for a blood basal ACTH test, performed at the Liphook Equine Hospital Laboratory UK or such other laboratory selected by the promoter from time to time.
- This ACTH test voucher code can only be used at your veterinary practice.
- This ACTH voucher code is open only to horse owners in the United Kingdom.
- Only one claim may be made per horse in a calendar year.
- This voucher code will only be accepted if it is genuine and has not been redeemed.
- By accepting this offer you will automatically be given membership to Care about Cushings: an online platform designed to support owners of horses with Equine Cushing's disease (PPID). Care About Cushings will email and text you using the contact details you provide on this form to welcome you to this community. Your horse’s ACTH result will be delivered to your Care about Cushings profile, and we will email and text details about how to access this result to the contact details that you provide on this form.
- By accepting this offer, you acknowledge anonymised use of your horses data and the use of your horses results in research projects and studies sponsored or supported by Boehringer Ingelheim.
To the Veterinary Practice
- Boehringer Ingelheim Limited will pay the laboratory fees for a blood ACTH test when this voucher code is submitted to the Liphook Equine Hospital Laboratory (or such other laboratory nominated by Boehringer Ingelheim Limited) with the blood sample being tested. This is subject to the completion of ALL the required data fields and compliance with the terms and conditions of the promotion including obtaining necessary consents from horse owners to pass their data to Boehringer Ingelheim Limited and explaining to them the terms of the promotion.
- Please write this voucher code onto the ACTH sample submission form when sending your blood sample to the Liphook Equine Hospital Laboratory (or such other laboratory nominated by Boehringer Ingelheim from time to time).
- Payment of the laboratory fee for the ACTH blood test will be made to the Liphook Equine Hospital Laboratory (or such other laboratory nominated by Boehringer Ingelheim from time to time) directly by Boehringer Ingelheim Limited.
- No other arrangement will be entered into and it cannot be set off or used as part payment of any other sum due to Boehringer Ingelheim Limited.
- The voucher code must be acceptable to the Liphook Equine Hospital Laboratory (or nominated Boehringer Ingelheim laboratory) i.e. be legible and comply with the terms of the promotion and used within the Qualifying Period stated.
- If a veterinary surgeon or practice has completed documentation or downloaded this voucher code on behalf of an owner, they must advise the owner of the terms of the promotion, including that a care about cushings profile will be created and that the owner will be contacted by email Boehringer Ingelheim Limited. The vet must also ensure they have all necessary consents to pass personal data of the owner to Boehringer Ingelheim. Vets should advise owners that the test fees are being paid for by the TAL/Care about Cushings initiative, which is operated by Boehringer Ingelheim Limited.
These terms and conditions are governed by English Law.